chcfc502a - kinaesthetic awareness

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
jsmd

chcfc502a - kinaesthetic awareness

Post by jsmd » Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:39 pm

i am stuck on theses and i am just sitting here looking and looking and just dont know how to word it or where to start on it any help would be great ..

Define each of the following terms & explain how it relates to children 0-6 years

Qualitative and quantitative changes ....

kinaesthetic awareness....

any help would be great , i am finding my Diploma HARD as i have learning troubles but i am not about to give up on my dream ,

syakira
Helper
Helper

Re: chcfc502a - kinaesthetic awareness

Post by syakira » Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:25 am

Kinesthetic Learners

Characteristics of Kinesthetic Learners

Kinesthetic learners learn best by moving their bodies, activating their large or small muscles as they learn. These are the "hands-on learners" or the "doers" who actually concentrate better and learn more easily when movement is involved. The following characteristics are often associated with kinesthetic learners.

1. Kinesthetic learners often wiggle, tap their feet, or move their legs when they sit.

2. Kinesthetic learners were often labeled "hyperactive" as children.

3. Because they learn through movement, kinesthetic learners often do well as performers: athletes, actors, or dancers.

4. Kinesthetic learners work well with their hands. They may be good at repairing work, sculpting, art, or working with various tools.

5. Kinesthetic learners are often well coordinated and have a strong sense of timing and body movement.

jsmd

Re: chcfc502a - kinaesthetic awareness

Post by jsmd » Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:46 am

thank u it means so much to know people care tp help you