CHCCN511A - safety issues for children with disabilities websites

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
zarn

CHCCN511A - safety issues for children with disabilities websites

Post by zarn » Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:41 pm

I cant seem to find anything on this topic if anyone can help it would be muchly appreciated..........

during the course of your career you are likely to work with children with a range of disabilities that will reguire you to adapt the environment to ensure the childs saftey. it will not be possible to be familiar with the wide range of disabilities which may present and it is therfore important that you are familiar with easy to access resources that you can use quick and reliable and accurate sourses of information.

access and describe the content of 3 websites that you could use to provide you with information that will assist you to make informed decisions about saftey issues for children with disabilities.

please help me im stuck

Lorina

Re: CHCCN511A - safety issues for children with disabilities websites

Post by Lorina » Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:56 pm

Hi zarnie,

This question has already been answered in our forum before. Check out this link:

CHCCN511A - 3 websites with info on Saftey Issues for Children with Disabilities

:geek:,
L.A

zarn

Post by zarn » Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:54 am

Hi la,

thankyou for your reply i will do i just didnt understand the question ill use propper wording next time. i tried to do assignment by myself for days but just got fustrated and needed to understand it better. thanks for letting me know first time i have used this site!!!!

your help has been wonderful. thanks :D

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:06 am

Hi Zarnie,

Thats okay...No worries at all... :D

I know what you mean...sometimes some assignments might seem to be hard or hard to understand..thats why we have designed this site for students as well...There are a lot of wonderful people here who will help you out if you need that little bit of support.. :P

Hope you get your assignment completed on time...wish you the best!

L.A

fchaudari76
Scholar
Scholar

Post by fchaudari76 » Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:57 am

Hi
Hope you're making headway with your assignment
A simple google search should being up websites that u can go thru for this assignment
It doesn't sound like they want heaps of info
Just mention the websites and give an overview of the content
Good luck

zarn

Re: Diploma CHCCN511A

Post by zarn » Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:33 pm

I just wanna say thankyou so much for everyones help... i handed my assignment in and she was very impressed she will be marking them this afternoon so ill let you's know as soon as i find out. Im so glad i came acrosss this website as it is going to be a life saver in future assignments as that was my first module....

Thank you again for all your support have a awesome weekend :P :P :P

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:58 am

Hey Zarnie,

That's excellent to hear that your teacher was very impressed with your assignment... that's always a good sign :D !

I hope you get all A's... ;)

Hope you're enjoying the weekend!

L.A

fchaudari76
Scholar
Scholar

Post by fchaudari76 » Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:10 pm

Good stuff, always great when you get great marks or they are impressed with assignments
Keep it up :)

zarn

Post by zarn » Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:25 am

All ready told all my friends and the girls that i work with they were amazed
Hope everyones had a good weekend
:)