CHCCN511B - Reviewing Routines

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
tigerlilly75

CHCCN511B - Reviewing Routines

Post by tigerlilly75 » Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:02 pm

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: chccn511b- establish and maintain a safe and healthy environment for children
Your Assignment Type: Standard Question
Currently Working in Childcare? Yes
Your knowledge: Beginner

Your Question?
part D question 5

When reveiwing your routines what elements should be included in your reveiw

What is your answer so far or What have you done so far as an attempt to solve this question?
5. That all correct procedures and guidelines are being followed, and if the routine that you are following now is running smoothly or if not rewrite the routine up so runs more smoothly for yourself and the centre.

Description and Message:
so far i have got this but not sure if I am on the right path as I dont have the booklet for this module?
can someone please help or recommend a website I can go to
Last edited by Lorina on Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: topic heading has been edited

Lorina

Re: help

Post by Lorina » Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:48 pm

Yes you're on the right track :thumbup:

You can also include that the principles and practices of the learning framework are being met through routines, individual child's needs are met and safety considerations.

Hope this helps,

:geek:,
L.A