Storypark Professional Learning Platform

Questions related to program, planning, assessing, managing documentation, implementing EYLF, MTOP, NQS and other approved frameworks.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What
blissneso
Participator
Participator

Storypark Professional Learning Platform

Post by blissneso » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:08 pm

Hello friends!
I am wondering if anyone on here is using Storypark at their centre and how are you finding it?
Lets talk about the Pros and Cons.

Lorina

Re: Storypark Professional Learning Platform

Post by Lorina » Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:17 am

We have been working on an App here at Aussie Childcare Network for the past 4 years. The features that we have created, the layout and the efficiency of creating documentation for educators will be simple and professional. Documentation can be linked to approved frameworks, parents have access to all their child's assessments, parents and educators are able to collaborate and keep up to date with individual learning through updates and so much more!

It has taken 4 years because we have put so much time and effort in creating this App. We are extremely proud of it and can't wait to release it. So. I urge you to hold on a little bit longer before committing to another App.

You won't be disappointed!

We are aiming to release our App as early as this month end.

:geek:,
Lorina

MarlyW

Post by MarlyW » Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:45 pm

We use Storypark at my centre, and it has been such a benefit for our centre. The parents love being able to see what their children have been learning and are able to share what they do on the weekend or holidays or on special days, which then informs our programming.

Jamessmith

Post by Jamessmith » Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:30 pm

Storypark is really useful for our centre.we are working with a new online platform called Storypark that will give parents the opportunity to share what’s happening at home, see what’s happening in the centre, and provide real-time feedback to educators.

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:10 pm

Yes, story park seems to be popular! There are differences between our App. Such as creating and customise your own templates and forms. From what I understand Storypark only has observation and learning story, whereas Appsessment has all your documentations you need and you're not limited to our templates. We are also working on having Parent Input request forms that enable educators to create Parent Input forms to send to Parents in each individual parent portal and then the parent will fill it and send it back to the educator. These can be linked to the Outcomes and used in programming and planning. Another feature is having Parent Reminders. Enabling educators to send reminders to parents in their parent portal. These will be released in the next week. We are always working on Appsessment, adding features that will benefit educators more! There are so many features Appsessment has to offer! Also, Appsessment is Australian made! I really urge you to try Appsessment because I think it's more beneficial!

Appsessment

[attachment=0]fb_version_2.jpg[/attachment]
[attachment=1]17240690_387373414952003_3252616196136638536_o.jpg[/attachment]
[attachment=2]17240363_387373468285331_8302005369634022498_o.jpg[/attachment]
[attachment=3]17157602_387373418285336_2745412565979383077_o.jpg[/attachment]

:geek:,
Lorina
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.