Hello everybody! Hope you're going well
I'm after some guidance regarding interviews for an ECT position. I've just had a phone interview and was just wondering if you were given these questions, how would you answer them (I feel like I didnt answer them too well).
1. How do you manage your time in a day of teaching?
2. What do you know about the workplace health & Safety regulations in an ECC?
3. How do you form meaningful relationships with children and their families?
4. How do you keep yourself updated on the latest government policies regarding childcare?
5. What can you tell me about the EYLF?
Thanks so much everyone, hope you're having a lovely day!!
Feeling nervous about an interview? Wondering what questions you will get asked, writing a resume, what to wear? Share your thoughts or get advice before your interview.
1 post • Page 1 of 1