Education support cert4 online

General discussions on Certificate 3 and Certificate 4 in Children's Services and Childcare Traineeship FAQs.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What

IMPORTANT: Do not post Assignment Questions in this forum. This forum is for general questions related to Certificate 3. Please refer to Cert 3 Assignment Support Forum for questions related to Assignments!
Butterfly123

Education support cert4 online

Post by Butterfly123 » Fri Apr 29, 2022 2:06 pm

Hi I am currently studying certificate 4 in education support , is anyone else doing this course. I'm struggling with the assignment. Does someone finish this course...I need some help pls.
Thanks

Lorina

Re: Education support cert4 online

Post by Lorina » Fri Apr 29, 2022 9:10 pm

Hi!

Please post your doubts/question I'll try and help...

:geek:,
Lorina

Nicole.84

Post by Nicole.84 » Wed Aug 31, 2022 2:32 pm

Give an example of when feedback can help you to identify areas where further development or different actions would be useful to you.

How could you monitor your own work performance to ensure these are met?

hey Lorina are you able to help me with these questions

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Wed Aug 31, 2022 8:23 pm

Ok so one example could be if you were doing group time and reading a story one feedback you could receive would be to maybe to use different tones when reading or to add puppets or visual images while reading or to ask questions to the children after reading about the story.

You could monitor by seeing how engaged the children are during the story or how involved they are.

Hope this helps!

Lorina

Nicole.84

Post by Nicole.84 » Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:15 pm

Case Study B – Clarifying information

The following is an extract from Victoria’s ‘Failure to Protect’ guidelines.

“There are a number of factors that may assist in determining whether a risk is a substantial risk. These include:

The likelihood or probability that the child will become the victim of a sexual offence
The nature of the relationship between a child and the adult who may pose a risk to the childybody
The background of the adult who may pose a risk to the child, including any past or alleged misconduct
Any vulnerabilities particular to a child which may increase the likelihood that they may become the victim of a sexual offence
Any other relevant fact which may indicate a substantial risk of a sexual offence being committed against a child.”
Read the above information and answer the following questions

Item at position 1

1 point

Item at position 1
List three questions you may need to ask a supervising teacher to clarify this text and ensure consistency.

is anybody able to help me with 3 questions as i cant find any questions on google

Nicole.84

Post by Nicole.84 » Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:42 am

Write a letter or email to an authorised person in your workplace informing them how the procedures in the Case Study may contribute to potential ethical issues and dilemmas. Discuss and suggest how they could be improved with your supervising teacher.

Dear whom it concerns

i hope your well

this letter is informing you of how these procedures to potential ethical issues and dilemmas could be improved is that sensitive information should be picked up off desks about students should be out in a safe place and out of reach from other teachers,parents or cleaners have access to the classroom as in these circumstances granting access would not be in the students best interest and would be breaching the duty of care and code of conduct to the students and would impact on the privacy and confidentiality honesty and respect of any other person.

is anyone able to help me me this and put me on the right track

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:12 pm

What is the case study?

Lorina

prunellstich

Post by prunellstich » Sat Jun 10, 2023 3:34 am

Nicole.84 wrote:
Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:15 pm
Case Study B – Clarifying information

The following is an extract from Victoria’s ‘Failure to Protect’ guidelines.

“There are a number of factors that may assist in determining whether a risk is a substantial risk. These include:

The likelihood or probability that the child will become the victim of a sexual offence
The nature of the relationship between a child and the adult who may pose a risk to the childybody
The background of the adult who may pose a risk to the child, including any past or alleged misconduct
Any vulnerabilities particular to a child which may increase the likelihood that they may become the victim of a sexual offence
Any other relevant fact which may indicate a substantial risk of a sexual offence being committed against a child.”
Read the above information and answer the following questions

Item at position 1
I am finishing this course right now. It was incredibly hard for me. Only now I realize that I can't do anything. Although at first it seemed that I had time for the deadlines.
1 point

Item at position 1
List three questions you may need to ask a supervising teacher to clarify this text and ensure consistency.

is anybody able to help me with 3 questions as i cant find any questions on google
Your support is incredible

Isaac Nguyen

Post by Isaac Nguyen » Tue Jun 13, 2023 9:07 pm

Butterfly123 wrote:
Fri Apr 29, 2022 2:06 pm
Hi I am currently studying certificate 4 in education support , is anyone else doing this course. I'm struggling with the assignment. Does someone finish this course...I need some help pls.
Thanks
I was thinking of taking this course so you can advise me?

leahrp

Post by leahrp » Wed Jul 26, 2023 11:30 pm

So I’ve been working in childcare so the past nine years, I’m pretty good with knowledge of childcare ins and outs but the last few months I have been really ill with an illness I was currently studying my diploma so working towards over the weekend I decided to cancel that but I need to tell my boss of cancelled it. My current workplace is paying me $29.00 but I can’t continue my studies due to the illness I just can’t get my head round so I was actively studying how do I tell my work place I have cancelled it because of my illness and they need to either stop using me as working towards qualified will they get angry at me or will I need to pay anything back to my workplace my study’s haven’t been through work I have paid for it with my own pocket