how pedagogical approaches differ

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
Michelle88

how pedagogical approaches differ

Post by Michelle88 » Wed Jul 27, 2022 5:20 pm

hi, I'm really struggling with a question about pedagogy. the question is asking to discuss how the two frameworks (eylf and mtop) differ in pedagogical approach?

I have written a draft answer but I feel I'm missing the mark entirely. any assistance with this would be really appreciated.

Although EYLF and MTOP are closely connected, stemming from the same foundational point of views, and similar pedagogical approaches, these frameworks and approaches are dependent on age appropriateness. For instance, the EYLF is designed to assist early childhood educators with the processes and preparations of young children who are going to transition to school and the MTOP is to assist teachers with developing and nurturing the foundation skills for the duration of the child’s schooling. These two factors will change the deliverance of pedagogical approaches. :?:

Lorina

Re: how pedagogical approaches differ

Post by Lorina » Thu Jul 28, 2022 9:18 pm

You are actually on the right track.

This may also help:

EYLF/MTOP Frameworks

:geek:,
Lorina