Encouraging Children To Communicate & Respect Each Other

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
Eilleen
Helper
Helper

Encouraging Children To Communicate & Respect Each Other

Post by Eilleen » Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:11 pm

Think about how you encourage children to communicate, listen and respect each other.
Final assessment
CHCECE003 Provide care for children. I am not sure this is the right answer any help would be good

Describe two ways you do

this is my answer
Play and leisure activities provide opportunities for children to learn as they discover, create, improvise and imagine.
This would provide an environment where children can ask questions and solve problems with each other or for themselves.

Lorina on a personal level how can I prioritise/organise my time to be able to get my head around the assignments that I am doing. I am struggling at this stage
Last edited by Lorina on Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: topic heading has been edited

fchaudari76
Scholar
Scholar

Re: Final assessment

Post by fchaudari76 » Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:01 am

It is asking for 2 ways - you have mentioned one and I think you need to elaborate more on this . Activities like show and tell would achieve this too.

As for prioritising time I find that clearly marking our assignment deadlines on a visible calendar helps. If you are someone who needs a week to do an assignment then mark the day down that you need to begin on an assignment and do a bit each day. Work at a time which suits you...if you concentrate better in the morning get up and do the bulk of work then.

Knowing weighting of questions also helps, don't waste time on something that may only make up 5% of your final mark, concentrate on the big assignments. I have seen people who have written 4 pages for a question that holds little weight of the total assignment.

Hope this is of some help. I have worked FT and studied so it is just a matter of being organised and finding what works for you and sticking to it. I was a last minute panic type person who would sit 1 day before an assignment was due and knock out 5000 words in an afternoon HAHA ...but it worked for me!