CHCRF301D Working effectively with families to care for the child.

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
Julie

CHCRF301D Working effectively with families to care for the child.

Post by Julie » Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:29 pm

Hi all,
I this subject I have to devise a form/sheet that can be placed in the child's observations to demonstrate the parental input. Parents should be able to write on this sheet and give staff information about their child?
I not to sure what kind of form I'm meant to make. Can someone point me in the right direction.
Thanks Julie

Lorina

Re: CHCRF301D Working effectively with families to care for the child.

Post by Lorina » Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:56 pm

Hey Jewels,

In relation to the EYLF "parent input" has become a key to children's learning. From what I understand, you need to create a form for parents to provide their feedback and comments from the observation. So, you can simply add a page that titles "Parent Comments" then write a paragraph like "Parents your comments and suggestions regarding your children's learning is used as part of the planning. Please take this time to let us know how we can support your child's learning".... something like that...

Hopefully this helps!

Cheers :geek:,
L.A

Julie

Re: CHCRF301D Working effectively with families to care for the child.

Post by Julie » Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:27 pm

Thanks L.A
It's relay hard sometimes to understand what they mean, when you haven't worked in childcare yet
I appreciate the help.
Julie