CHCPRT001 q2&q9

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
studybuddy

CHCPRT001 q2&q9

Post by studybuddy » Tue Apr 25, 2023 9:49 am

Hello I am so glad to have found this forum! It's so helpful.
I've done a search to find what I'm stuck on and couldn't find any similar posts.

Question:
"As an early childhood educator, briefly outline how you are to report suspected abuse within a service or school in your state or territory?"

In my answer (I wont post my full answer incase that's against the rules) I stated how I would report it and who I would report it to, the "who" being my manager or supervisor. I have since received feedback saying my answer is incorrect and I need to state "who in service I would report to"

I'm a little stuck as I thought it was my manager or supervisor that I report this to and can't find anything stating otherwise in the learning material :sweating:

The other question I'm stuck on is
"List two (2) statutory policies that relate to your job role"

Any help is much appreciated, thank you :D

KylieMc

Re: CHCPRT001 q9

Post by KylieMc » Mon Oct 16, 2023 3:31 pm

a little stuck not sure what this is

List two (2) statutory policies that relate to your job

Thanks kylie