CHCCS400B Work within a relevant legal and ethical framework

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
huntarsmum

CHCCS400B Work within a relevant legal and ethical framework

Post by huntarsmum » Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:28 pm

I am completing 'E0129 Certificate III in Children's Services RPL' and I was stuck on this question and was wondering if anyone could help..

1. What would you do if you were asked to support a new family and child who are from a culture not currently represented at the service?

I was just wondering if you could point me in the right direction for this question.. do i answer it in relation to ethically and legally what are my responsibilities or do I answer from my experience and more in relation with communicating and working with families?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Does anyone also have any resource or websites that they think would be relevant?

Lorina

Re: CHCCS400B Work within a relevant legal and ethical framework

Post by Lorina » Thu May 03, 2012 3:18 pm

I think this. Is more based on communicating and working with families. See if this helps: http://www.resourcingparents.com/downlo ... heet-2.pdf