CHCCN301A Anaphylaxis medication

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
Steffelz
Contributor
Contributor

CHCCN301A Anaphylaxis medication

Post by Steffelz » Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:13 pm

Hey guys, Im having some trouble figuring out what this question is asking me. The question is

Explain the process for administering medication for anaphylaxis according to your service/centre policies and procedures.
My first thought is that they are asking me to explain how to use an EpiPen, but I have already answered a question on that, so they my just be repeating themselves, because theyve done that before. Ive also just answered a question on the process for administering medication to children, which was my second thought on the answer.
If anyone could shed some light on my situation, id be extremely greatful

fchaudari76
Scholar
Scholar

Re: CHCCN301A Anaphylaxis medication

Post by fchaudari76 » Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:16 pm

They are saying according to your service/centre policies & procedures
so you will need to look up what policy your centre has in this case .... id say it would be what u wrote before about administering the EpiPen but look it up at your centre just in case