certificate 3 chcchild401a

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
allineed

certificate 3 chcchild401a

Post by allineed » Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:05 pm

hello everyone
i need of ur help as soon as to completing my certificate 3,bcz i dont hav much time for my assignments.i could nt attend my classes in college because of some problems now i need these to complete assignments for taking admission in diploma of child care.i need help to answer these question..............
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

allineed

Re: certificate 3 chcchild401a

Post by allineed » Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:08 pm

plzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me in this assignment

saina

Post by saina » Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:46 pm

i cant understand these questions plz help me,or explain me what u know about it,thanx

Macoola
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Macoola » Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:17 pm

Hey

I have done this assesment and although I don't have it on me will try remember what I did.

Firstly indicators are all the signs you have observed that shows Jennifer's behaviour has changer for example first isolation, disinterest in activities, agressive behaviour then later parent's change in behaviour ect..

I was taught when a child discloses to you generally they have been told not to tell anyone so you must ensure them that they are in the right and thank them for telling you and also assure them that it's not right what is happening to them. Then follow usual procedures as a Mandatory reporter.

With confidentiality always remember the child comes first, you can share info with other involved parties for example an older siblings school or a housing agency the family is associated with.

Anyway that is all I have time for now

hope this helps:)