ABC Kids has a range of free content for Early Childhood Educators to use with children which aligns with early childhood pedagogy and the national approved learning frameworks.
Content is based on the following curriculum areas:
- Family, Community and Culture - Building understandings about each other and embracing the unique connections we share with people, places and traditions.
- Sustainability and Nature - From bush walks to recycling and everything in between – learn about plants and animals while exploring how we can care for our amazing planet.
- Creativity and Self-Expression - A collection dedicated to art, music, song, language, communication, dance and movement.
- STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) - Questioning, investigating, experimenting and making exciting discoveries about our earth and the amazing built environment.
- Health and Wellbeing - Considerations for home time routines to discussing ways young children communicate stress.
‘Notes for Educators’ are available to help extend ideas emerging from the ABC Shows and Podcasts. These resources help Educators delve a little deeper – facilitating deeper understandings and promoting ongoing discovery at your setting.
The content is delivered in a variety of ways includes audio, video and digital which enables Educators to choose which types of content they want to use.
To access free content: ABC Kids Resources