Children can have fun counting fingers on simple gloves.
- Set of gloves per child
- Sand (for filling)
- Elastic bands
What to do:
- Fill the gloves up with sand.
- Tie the bottom of the glove with an elastic band so the sand doesn't fall out.
- Encourage the child to roll the dice
- When the dice lands on a number, the child has to fix the fingers on the gloves to match the number on the dice.
Hints and Tips:
- Lentils/Flour/Rice can also be used for filling.
- Use number cards
- Can be used for addition and subtraction
Rukhsana Begum, Pinterest