Children will enjoy matching the correct number to the key, to unlock it. Also develops fine motor skills.
- Lock and keys
What to do:
- On each lock, add a certain amount of stickers for kids to count and match.
- Attach tags to each key for each matching lock and write the matching lock number.
- Children have to count the stickers on the lock and find the match key or identify the number on the key and find the matching lock.
- Once they found a match, the child must open it.
Hints and Tips:
- Use a key ring, add the key and add beads for each child to count to match to the lock.
- Can be done for matching colours, shapes, sight words etc.
- Have a race.
Speechmark Publishing, Pinterest