Help an upset child to settle using the balloon stress balls, which children can use to manipulate.
- filling (rice, flour, playdough, beans, oil, waterbeads, water, slime, toothpaste)
- wool (optional)
- marker (optional)
What To Do:
- Stretch out your balloon.
- Choose your filling
- Stick a funnel into the neck of the balloon.
- Slowly fill the balloon.
- Remove the funnel from the balloon and let out as much air as you can.
- Tie the neck of the balloon closed tightly.
- Snip off the excess rubber.
Hints and Tips:
- Double layer the balloon - once you fill the balloon and tie it, and another balloon over the top to secure it.
- Draw faces on the balloon
- Decorate the balloon - add wool for hair or googly eyes etc.