Create this easy to make hide and seek sensory bottle for children to find different objects.
- Plastic bag (optional)
- Food colouring (optional)
- Paper towel (if using food colouring)
- Tid bits such as buttons, shells, small figurines, coins, magnet etc.
What to do:
- Find tidbits/ small items to add to the bottle.
- Use a funnel to pour the rice into the bottle.
- Add the tidbits, for children to find.
- Close the lid tightly (seal with glue gun optional).
Hints and Tips:
- Add food colouring to the uncooked rice in a plastic bag. Shake it. Spread it out on a paper towel to dry.
- Use sand/lentils/beans/pasta etc. instead.
- Create a "find" card by drawing or adding pictures of what the child needs to find in their bottle.