A tasty art activity using jelly.
- Pre-made jelly
- Large sheet of paper
- Sticky tape / masking tape
What to do:
- Follow the instructions on the pack to pre-make the jelly. You can use one colour or multiple colours of jelly for this activity.
- On the floor/table lay down a large sheet of paper. Somewhere, where you don’t mind making a mess.
- Stick the paper onto the surface so it doesn’t move.
- Add lumps of jelly onto the paper.
- Encourage your baby to “draw” with the jelly.
Hints and Tips:
- Print your baby’s drawing by layering a small sheet of paper on top of their art. Press it down gently, hang it and leave it to dry.
- Choose a different colour of jelly each time you do this activity.
- While cooling the jelly, add objects that your baby has to find.
- Introduce colours by mixing jelly colours together while making.
- Great for a rainy day activity!