A fun activity for children to collage their name and get to know each other.
- A4 paper (folded in half and cut into 2 horizontal pieces).
- Coloured Paper (cut up into small pieces)
What to do:
- Write the child's name on one half of the cut A4 paper.
- Encourage the child to trace the letter of their name with glue.
- Using the cut paper, the child collages over each letter of their name to create their own name collage.
Hints and Tips:
- Use pom-poms instead of coloured paper.
- The child can tear or cut the paper themselves.
- Use coloured circle stickers.