A craft activity for toddlers and preschoolers that can be used for Easter.
- white paper
- orange paper
- yellow marker
- googly eyes
What to do:
- Collect all your materials.
- Draw a circle on the white paper and colour it in.
- Using the orange paper, draw to chicken legs, cut them out.
- Stick the legs on the bottom of the yellow circle.
- Add the googly eyes and beak (cut a triangle out of the orange paper, fold in half to create a beak).
- Glue on feathers on each side of the circle to create a feather chick.
- Your little feather chick is now complete!
Hints and Tips:
- Instead of drawing a yellow circle, one can be pre-cut out of yellow paper and glued on white paper
if you don't have feathers to use - alternatives include drawing wings and have the child use crepe paper, tissue paper to collage inside, or wings can be painted on as well.
- Easy for toddlers to do as well.