A simple craft for babies and toddlers to make for special occasions such as Mother's Day.
- yellow paint
- a black marker
What to do:
- Draw a jar on a coloured piece of paper, cut it out
- Dip child's finger in the yellow paint and stamp fingerprints across the jar
- Once the paint dries, draw little lightening bugs inside the fingerprints. Add a ribbon bow to the corner of the jar
Hints and Tips:
- Use a real jar, use acrylic paint for the child's fingerprints add a tea candle inside.
- Have the child write a special message for their mum
- Use different coloured paper
- Use a jar printable and print it out on coloured paper
Firefly, You Light Up My Life Mother's Day Craft, Craft Morning