A cute Easter craft which helps children practice their fine motor skills.
- white paper (A4 cut into 4 equal pieces)
- black marker
- pink marker
What to do:
- Collect all your materials.
- Use one piece of paper, fold the paper like an accordion.
- Once you have completed the paper folding, fold it in half.
- To make one bunny, you should do the same for each piece of the A4 paper which makes it 4 pieces altogether.
- Put the 4 folded pieces together in a circle and glue all the edges so they join.
- Once glued, it should create a full circle.
- Draw a bunny face and bunny ears. Add details and cut it out.
- Glue the face and bunny ears to the centre of the paper folding circle.
- Your bunny is now complete!
Hints and Tips:
- Have children make 4 bunnies each and tie them together with string to create a hanging mobile.
- Add googly eyes, glitter, etc or more to decorate.
Sisters Guild, Inspired Easter