Create a colourful friendship quilt using coloured paper and a variety of different materials.
- coloured A4 paper
What to do:
- Give each child an A4 coloured piece of paper.
- Have each child decorate as they want.
- When they have finished creating a "friendship quilt" as a display on the wall.
Hints and Tips:
- Children can cut out objects they like from magazines and stick them on their piece of paper.
- Add child's photo to their work.
- Use dried flowers to decorate.
- Have a variety of different materials the children can use.
- Add wool at the bottom of each child's "quilt piece" and bind them together to one another.