Celebrate the new year with this easy to do handprint craft and poem.
What to do:
- Choose a paint colour.
- Paint child's left hand and place it on the paper.
- Do the same for the child's left hand.
- Make 4 handprints, horizontally across the paper. Dry.
- On each palm of the handprint add the number of the year.
- Once it dries, have the child write "Happy New Year" at the top.
- Write the following poem below the handprints:
- " Here's to the bright New Year And a fond farewell to the old. Here's to the things that are yet to come. And to the memories that we hold"
Hints and Tips:
- use different coloured paints for each hand.
- Add the child's photo.
- Add to portfolios.
- Use glitter to decorate.
Sherbees, Happy New Year
Note: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.