A simple way for a child to remember their friends throughout the year.
- coloured paint
- paint brush
- a white piece of paper
- a black marker
What to do:
- Collect all your materials.
- On a white piece of paper, draw an outline of a tree.
- Using a paintbrush dab paint on the child's thumb and make an impression on the tree, as the tree's leaf.
- Do this for each child in the room so they can all have their thumb impression on the tree.
Hints and Tips:
- If you can't draw a tree, use a photocopy of one.
- Under each thumb impression, add the child's name.
- Great to use for a child's last day.
- Laminate it!
- Can also be done on a canvas and presented to each child.