Children can create these pumpkins as part of Halloween celebrations.
- orange paper
- black paper (pre-cut into mouth shape, long strips for eyebrows and circles for pupils)
- white paper (pre-cut into squares for teeth and circles for eyes)
What to do:
- Cut the orange paper into a pumpkin shape.
- Encourage the child to create a face using the pre-cut materials.
- Glue the pieces on top of the paper pumpkin once they are arranged.
- Add the pumpkin faces on a display board.
Hints and Tips:
- Having precut shapes it's easier for the children to create their pumpkin face.
- Use different materials such as felt, foam to create these.
- Use a paper plate instead and have the children paint it orange.
- Children can decorate the pumpkin face however they want.