Little Scientists invites you to journey under the ocean to make a commotion! They are running a free virtual incursion based on the wonderful book Commotion in the Ocean by Giles Andreae. Learn a little about the amazing creatures you meet between the pages of the book and have some fun.
Little Scientists will demonstrate and guide early childhood, year 1 and 2 primary school children through hands-on learning experiences.
- Take a deep dive into STEM and explore sea creatures with Little Scientists.
- Prompts, questions and ideas to inspire children to take a proactive role in the discovery of STEM
- Please bring along a metal coat hanger, string and pair of scissors to experiment alongside us on the day.
Date: Thursday, 29 July 2021
- Session one: 10:00am - 10:30am AEST
- Session two: 11:00am - 11:30am AEST
For more information and to register: Virtual Incursions With Little Scientists