On Tuesday the 7th of March from 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm, the NSW Minister for Education & Early Childhood Learning (the Hon Sarah Mitchell MLC) and the NSW Shadow Minister for Education & Early Childhood Learning (Prue Car MP) have agreed to engage in a free virtual town hall for NSW's future for children, parents, educators/teachers within the early childhood sector.
Each Minister will describe the future of NSW's Early Childhood Education and Care should their respective political party be elected as the next NSW State Government.
Some of the many issues of interest to parents, educators and teachers and Approved Providers include:
- How will NSW's future subsidies work for children and parents for up to 5 days/week?
- What greater health and developmental checks of children will soon be trialled?
- Where will the NSW-subsidised new ECEC services be located?
- Will there be more/fewer regulations?
- What will be the future measurable outcomes for children and more?
Registered participants will also be able to pose questions live to the NSW Minister and NSW Shadow Minister at their respective virtual town hall events.
THIS EVENT IS A FREE EVENT. IT WILL ALSO BE VIDEO RECORDED AND AVAILABLE AFTER THE TWO EVENTS.
For further information an to register: The Future Of NSW's Early Childhood Education & Care (by NSW Minister)