Join Dr Mary Anne Hall from EPEC Education on the 17th March, for this free Webinar where she discusses all the components of the Certificate III in Early Childhood.
- What does the Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care (CHC30121) cover?
- How practical placement is organised and what to expect
- What does it look like to start practical placement in a Service, and how do you make sure you make the most of your time during placement?
- How Online study works
- What Online assessment looks like, and tips to remember when undertaking Online study.
- How to get the most out of your trainers for the best results
- Connect with your trainers to maximise your learning .
- How to approach barriers to study
- Tips to manage time constraints, family responsibilities and other barriers to study.
This Webinar to suitable for those wanting to enter the childcare sector but are yet to attain any formal qualifications.
It is also suitable for those people who may not yet be ready to engage in a full accredited course but are wanting to investigate some preparatory training that can be used as credit towards a fully accredited qualification.
To register and for more information: Pathway to a Certificate in Early Childhood: Tips for getting started on your journey