The Healthy Eating Advisory Services has developed free e-training modules to promote good eating habits in early childhood services.
The module includes:
- introduce foods to children at your service in fun and engaging ways to help deal with food refusal and fussy eating
- role model healthy eating to the children in your care
- make healthy eating the ‘norm’ not the exception in your room
- reflect on what your centre does to promote healthy eating
- communicate your learnings back to your centre being a champion for change
- promote healthy eating changes to the families at your service
This training module has been designed to take 45 minutes to complete. You can progress at your own pace and save and exit after each topic.
A certificate of completion will also be available for you to download once the training module and post-module feedback has been completed.
For more information and to register: Promoting Healthy Eating