NAPCAN - Prevent Child Abuse and Neglect is offering free online and face-to-face workshops on Child Abuse and Neglect Prevention and Mandatory Reporting Workshop across Australia.
- Roles and responsibilities in the prevention of child abuse and neglect
- Legislative roles and responsibilities in relation to reporting child abuse and neglect (i.e. mandatory reporting)
- Organisational/individual responsibility in responding to early indicators of harm and family support needs
- Definitions of child abuse and neglect including recognising harm indicators and child/family risk and protective factors
- How to respond to disclosures of child abuse and neglect
- Prevention strategies and practices.
Who Should Attend
- This workshop covers essential knowledge for anyone who has anything to do with children and young people either indirectly or directly
- Important for all employees and volunteers.
- 3 - 3.5 hours
For available dates, venues and more information, please read the following: NAPCAN
This workshop covers essential knowledge for anyone who has anything to do with children and young people either indirectly or directly.