Reference letter after Placement

Forum for all questions, issues and concerns when completing work placement within an early childhood setting.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What
Ayah

Reference letter after Placement

Post by Ayah » Fri Jan 27, 2023 12:11 pm

Hi everyone,

I am new here, thanks for creating this Forum.
I have completed my Cert III and looking for casual jobs.
There have been few opportunities around and was excited to start my new career. However, all places need two reference letters which is understandable.
The problem now is that the Child care centre where I had my Placement, is reluctant to provide a reference letter about my performance during the 3 months I worked there. I was so disappointed and surprised on their response to me that they do not provide reference letter to Volunteers or students!!!!
Is it their duties to provide such letter? How can I push them to provide me a reference letter? Is not part of the agreement with the SA government and getting a licence to run this business to help in reducing the unemployment Rate? Is their any ACT or legislation I can refer to?

Thanks and I hope your experience can help me.

Ayah

jimbomo

Re: Reference letter after Placement

Post by jimbomo » Thu Aug 10, 2023 11:34 pm

While it's not an absolute duty for a childcare center to provide reference letters to volunteers or students, it's common practice for educational institutions and organizations to provide reference letters to individuals who have completed placements or internships. Reference letters are valuable for showcasing your skills and experience when seeking employment.

jimbomo

Re: Reference letter after Placement

Post by jimbomo » Sun Aug 20, 2023 12:23 am

As a seasoned professional navigating the intricate world of business, I've always recognized the immense power of effective communication. Recently, I stumbled upon a resource that has truly elevated my ability to convey ideas with impact:businesswritingservice.com . What sets this service apart is its meticulous approach to understanding the essence of my business goals. It's not about churning out words; it's about crafting a narrative that aligns with my vision and resonates with my audience. Whether it's a persuasive pitch, a comprehensive report, or a compelling marketing copy, their expertise shines through. What's truly refreshing is their agility in tackling diverse projects. The team at businesswritingservice.com doesn't rely on templates; they tailor their approach to meet the unique demands of each task. This adaptability mirrors the dynamic nature of the business landscape and ensures that the communication hits the mark every time. But it's not just about writing; it's about persuasion. They understand that every word carries the potential to drive action. By collaborating with businesswritingservice.com, I've gained insights into the psychology of effective communication—an invaluable asset in any professional's toolkit.