How to stay motivated?

General discussions on Diploma or Advanced Diploma of Children's Services.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What

IMPORTANT: Do not post Assignment Questions in this forum. This forum is for general questions related to Diploma or Advanced Diploma in Children Services. Please refer to Diploma Assignment Support Forum for questions related to Assignments!
Nitea04

How to stay motivated?

Post by Nitea04 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:55 pm

Hi,
I’m struggling to do the rest of my Diploma. I’m 50% done.
I would really like to complete it by July - however I’m fearing that it may not be finished by then.
My teacher hasn’t been much support, there are no classes and I get no feedback from anything really. So I’m stuck wondering if I’m actually doing well or not, or if I’m going in the right direction.

I guess what I’m asking, is how do I stay on top of everything and stay motivated to complete my studies with bare minimum support?

Lorina

Re: How to stay motivated?

Post by Lorina » Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:18 pm

I understand how difficult it can be trying to study and not having the support to back you up! You just have to keep your head down and do the best that you can... It's going to get frustrating not having your teacher to guide you, but just keep going! You have 3 months left to make the most of it and try to get your qualification finished.

Break down your assignments into small goals. Try and get a unit of assignments complete within a week... Don't spend too much time researching information...

As you complete your assignments send it to your Teacher and continue on with the next one!

You will be fine!!!

:geek:,
Lorina