Search found 22 matches

by Newbie
Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:43 pm
Forum: Childcare Wages
Topic: Overtime at child care centre
Replies: 2
Views: 583

Overtime at child care centre

I'm currently working as a certificate III educator at a service in Victoria. Our ratio in my room is 1 educator to 4 children. Sometimes at the end of the day when I am about to leave I have to count and ensure that we have enough educators to children ratio, otherwise I tell the service manager th...
by Newbie
Mon May 22, 2017 9:27 pm
Forum: Certificate 3 in Children’s Services - Assignments Support (CLOSED)
Topic: Certificate III in Child care
Replies: 1
Views: 697

Certificate III in Child care

How does a child care service carry out procedures for reporting children at risk in-line with organisational expectations and legislative requirements?

Hi, could someone please help me with this question? I'm not sure what it is saying exactly.

THANKS SO MUCH!
by Newbie
Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:47 pm
Topic: CHCECE014 - Complying With FDC Requirements
Views: 770

CHCECE014 - Complying With FDC Requirements

Hi, Just wondering if I could get some help on my assignment for CHCECE014 Comply with family day care administration requirements I'm very stuck :s any help would be appreciated! Part E I'm having major trouble on ! Part C Answer the following questions assuming that you are the provider of this fa...
by Newbie
Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:30 pm
Topic: CHCECE006 Support behaviour of children and young people
Replies: 3
Views: 1626

CHCECE006 Support behaviour of children and young people

Hey, Just wondering if someone wouldn't mind looking over my assessment, I've left a couple of questions blank as I don't know how to answer them as of yet :S any feedback would be appreciated.
Thank you!!!!
by Newbie
Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:04 pm
Topic: CHCECE011 Provide play experiences to support children’s play
Views: 541

CHCECE011 Provide play experiences to support children’s play

Hi just wondering if I could get my assignment looked over, I'm not sure what to write for question 9! so stuck on this assignment .

Any feedback would be helpful thank you!!
by Newbie
Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:24 pm
Topic: CHCECE011 Provide play experiences to support children’s play
Replies: 0
Views: 901

CHCECE011 Provide play experiences to support children’s play

QUESTION Read the following scenario. In the space provided below, write a short list of play materials and props that you could provide to support the children’s dramatic play. Draw a diagram to show how you would arrange the play materials and props in the outdoor environment of an early childhood...
by Newbie
Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:45 am
Topic: CHCECE010 - Scenario: Educator Feeding Infant & QA Practices
Views: 762

CHCECE010 - Scenario: Educator Feeding Infant & QA Practices

Hello :) I'm a bit stuck on these questions. Could anyone point me in the right direction. ? Case study 2 You notice that when feeding infants, an educator in the early childhood education and care service where you work, continues to talk to other educators and holds the infant loosely on her lap. ...
by Newbie
Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:59 pm
Topic: Promote cultural safety.
Replies: 4
Views: 1659

Re: Promote cultural safety.

Sure :) Name 2 ways that you could evaluate the programs and services you have designed to increase cultural safety at Gurung against the desired outcomes. (50-75 words each) 1. All individuals are being accepting and showing respect for cross-cultural individuals and appreciate the diversity and an...
by Newbie
Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:31 pm
Topic: CHCECE007 Develop positive and respectful relationships with children
Views: 8036

CHCECE007 Develop positive and respectful relationships with children

Hi there :) I'm just after some feedback on my assignment. I really don't know if I have answered all questions properly. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Short Answer questions 1. Briefly outline five (5) strategies that can be used by an educator to respond, and further enhance the devel...
by Newbie
Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:28 am
Topic: CHCECE004 - Scenario: Student Placement - Checklist
Replies: 5
Views: 1064

Re: CHCECE004 - Scenario: Student Placement - Checklist

Ok so I haven't quiet finished my new checklist yet, but am I on the right track now? I'm still a little lost

Thank you http://aussiechildcarenetwork.com.au/fo ... ew&id=1027
by Newbie
Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:00 am
Topic: CHCECE004 - Scenario: Student Placement - Checklist
Replies: 5
Views: 1064

CHCECE004 - Scenario: Student Placement - Checklist

Hi there :) Could I please have my checklist looked over, I'm not sure if i've done it correctly, I've read over the question over and over... Case Study 7 You are working in an early childhood education and care service that asks families to provide their children’s meals. A student undertaking stu...
by Newbie
Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:59 pm
Topic: CHCECE004 Promote and provide healthy food and drinks
Views: 2622

CHCECE004 Promote and provide healthy food and drinks

Hi :) I'm just after some feedback to see if I am on the right path... Any feedback would be appreciated Case Study 1 You are working in an early childhood education and care service that asks families to provide their children’s snacks, meals and drinks for consumption throughout the day. A parent ...
by Newbie
Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:20 pm
Topic: CHCECE003 Provide care for children
Views: 629

CHCECE003 Provide care for children

Hey all :) I was wondering if someone could assist me in my assignment, I've included my attempt at responses, any feedback would be appreciated. I'm really having trouble :( Case Study 1 Rebecca is a four-year-old child who is about to enrol in the pre-school room. She has a physical condition know...
by Newbie
Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:24 pm
Topic: Promote cultural safety.
Replies: 4
Views: 1659

Promote cultural safety.

Hi all, I just got my assignment back and have to re do a couple of things :( I've been stuck on this assignment for weeks! ill post what I put in and my answers. Any feedback would be appreciated. I'm just so stuck! Part B List 2 situations where you would need to engage a cultural broker (for eg. ...
by Newbie
Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:06 pm
Topic: Ensure the health and safety of children
Views: 954

Ensure the health and safety of children

Hi :) I was wondering if I could receive some feedback as I am not sure I have answered all questions properly. Any feedback would be appreciated. Case Study 3 Caden has been absent for a few days. When he returns to care his mum, Angie, tells you that he is recovering from an ear infection and that...
by Newbie
Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:23 pm
Topic: Promote Aboriginal Culture - Cultural Safety
Views: 2735

Re: Promote Aboriginal Culture - Cultural Safety

THANK YOU LORINA! I'm moderately confident with my answer. I've been stuck on this subject for ages! gahhh. Name 2 ways that you could evaluate the programs and services you have designed to increase cultural safety at Gurung against the desired outcomes. (50-75 words each) MY ANSWER: 1. All individ...