Search found 25 matches

by Melanie.25
Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:37 pm
Forum: Diploma of Children’s Services - Assignments Support (CLOSED)
Topic: CHCECE016 – Establish and maintain a safe and healthy environment for children
Replies: 0
Views: 647

CHCECE016 – Establish and maintain a safe and healthy environment for children

Hi all, Just wondering if anyone can give me some help with my last few questions for this unit as I'm having a bit of trouble. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated. 1. Students will role-play an initial enrolment interview with a family regarding the admission of their child into the servic...
by Melanie.25
Tue May 31, 2016 9:04 am
Forum: Certificate 3 in Children’s Services - Assignments Support (CLOSED)
Topic: Coordination unit
Replies: 5
Views: 993

Re: Coordination unit

Hi Lorina,

Thank you so much for that, it really helps. :)
I will contact Family Day Care Australia to see if there are any more but I think that might be it, as its not a huge area.

Thank you again for your help, I really appreciate it :)

Kindest regards,
Melanie Clymo
by Melanie.25
Sun May 29, 2016 2:47 pm

Re: Coordination unit

Hi Lorina,

Thank you so much for that. :)

If you could that would be a huge help, thank you... I keep searching for all this stuff but I don't really know what I'm looking at.

My area is Cherrybrook NSW 2126 - Hornsby shire council.

Thank you again :)
Kindest regards,
Melanie
by Melanie.25
Sat May 28, 2016 1:02 pm

Coordination unit

Hi all, I'm currently studying cert 3 and am doing unit CHCECE014 Comply with family day care administration requirements and having a bit of trouble with it. I came to this question: 'List the coordination units that you would need to liaise with to notify of vacancies' I'm having a lot of trouble ...
by Melanie.25
Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:50 pm
Topic: CHCECE005 - Importance Of Feeding Babies Individually
Replies: 2
Views: 3628

Re: CHCECE005 - Importance Of Feeding Babies Individually

26317 ised to have read tha Hi Lorina, Thank you very much for your response it's actually helped a lot. This question has been frustrating me the entire time I have been working on this unit, it's one of the first questions and I decided to leave it to last hoping I would find more information hav...
by Melanie.25
Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:28 pm
Topic: CHCECE005 - Importance Of Feeding Babies Individually
Views: 3628

CHCECE005 - Importance Of Feeding Babies Individually

Hi all, I am having a bit of trouble in the Provide Care for Babies and Toddlers unit (CHCECE005). The question is: Discuss the importance of feeding babies individually rather than in large group formations. I don't exactly have an answer yet as I'm a bit confused about this, in my student workbook...
by Melanie.25
Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:59 am
Forum: Traineeships In Childcare
Topic: Completing A Log Book During A Traineeship
Replies: 1
Views: 891

Completing A Log Book During A Traineeship

Hi guys, Just a general question as I'm not really sure where I stand with this and would like some advice. So basically I am a trainee studying my certificate 3, I work full time and do my assignments during the 3 study hours given to me at the centre where i work and also after work and on weekend...
by Melanie.25
Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:22 pm
Topic: Using Language Free From Bias
Views: 1611

Re: Using Language Free From Bias

Hi, I read your question and answer and just want to make sure you're on the right track since you didn't include in your post what unit this question is from, I'm working on the exact same question at the moment in my assignment and I'm currently working on the 'Use information about children to in...
by Melanie.25
Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:41 am
Topic: Environments That Would Be Beneficial For Observations
Views: 883

Environments That Would Be Beneficial For Observations

Hi all, Having a bit of trouble here, I'm working on the unit 'Use information about children to inform practice' and stuck on this question 'List some environments that would be beneficial for observations' I haven't really got an answer so far for this, rather I am trying to understand the meaning...
by Melanie.25
Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:13 pm
Topic: Learning Experiences During Routines
Views: 1011

Learning Experiences During Routines

Hi all, I've got a question in my Provide care for children unit that I'm not quite sure how to answer as I don't really understand the question. The question is: List 4 examples of routines that might be carried out daily in an education and care service. List the types of learning experiences that...
by Melanie.25
Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:50 am
Topic: CHCECE002 - Supervising visitors
Replies: 3
Views: 3828

Re: CHCECE002 - Supervising visitors

Hi Lorina, Thank you that document helped a lot I have posted my finished answer for that question below. Question: Why do you think it is important to supervise any person who enters the service premises while children are present? Answer: I think it is important to supervise any person who enters ...
by Melanie.25
Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:48 pm
Topic: CHCECE002 - Communicating While Supervising Children
Views: 1350

Re: CHCECE002 - Communicating While Supervising Children

Hi Lorina, Thank you so much for your reply, the information helped a lot. It's weird that I communicate almost all of those things on a daily basis and yet I can't think of them when I need it for my assignment :think: :? I have posted my answer below Question: What types of things should educators...
by Melanie.25
Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:43 pm
Topic: CHCECE002 - Supervising visitors
Views: 3828

CHCECE002 - Supervising visitors

Hi all, Stuck on yet another question :oops: :wtf: Currently working on "Ensure the Health and Safety of Children" unit. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated, I just kind of keep going blank :wtf: :? Question: Why do you think it is important to supervise any person who enters the service p...
by Melanie.25
Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:18 pm
Topic: CHCECE002 - Communicating While Supervising Children
Views: 1350

CHCECE002 - Communicating While Supervising Children

Hi all, Having a bit of trouble with a question in the "Ensure the Health and Safety of Children" unit Question: What types of things should educators communicate with each other whilst supervising a group of children during outdoor play? I understand that communication amongst educators is importan...
by Melanie.25
Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:05 pm
Topic: Current Legislation In Children's Services
Views: 535

Re: Current Legislation In Children's Services

Hi Lorina, Thanks for your help, ended up reading through my work book a few more times and found the answer. The answer I resubmitted was: The National Quality Framework (NQF) operates under an applied law system, consisting of the Education and Care Services National Law and the Education and Care...
by Melanie.25
Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:21 pm
Topic: Current Legislation In Children's Services
Views: 535

Current Legislation In Children's Services

Hi all, I recently completed and handed in my "Work within a Relevant Legal and Ethical Framework" Unit. I got an email from my trainer saying that overall i did very well but i need to resubmit the first question. When I started that assignment and saw the first question i got really confused and f...
by Melanie.25
Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:15 pm
Topic: Avoid unethical dilemmas from occurring within the workplace
Views: 1022

Re: Avoid unethical dilemmas from occurring within the workplace

Hi Lorina, Thank you for your reply it helped a lot, i also found some more information around online, I have posted my answer below. Question: List examples of an appropriate person/external agency that an educator would approach to avoid unethical dilemmas from occurring within the workplace. Answ...
by Melanie.25
Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:39 pm
Topic: Avoid unethical dilemmas from occurring within the workplace
Views: 1022

Avoid unethical dilemmas from occurring within the workplace

Hi all, I'm having a bit of trouble with one of the questions in the "Identify and Respond to Children and Young People at Risk" unit. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Question: List examples of an appropriate person/external agency that an educator would approach to avoid unethical dilemmas f...
by Melanie.25
Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:41 pm
Topic: CHCPRT001 - Handling Disclosures
Views: 1676

Re: CHCPRT001 - Handling Disclosures

Hi Lorina, Thank you for that handbook it definitely helped a lot, i used the handbook and my student work book to come up with the following answers: Question 1. When a child discloses abuse, what behaviors and reactions should you be aware of when responding to the child? Answer: (I think :think: ...
by Melanie.25
Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:52 pm
Topic: CHCPRT001 - Handling Disclosures
Views: 1676

CHCPRT001 - Handling Disclosures

Hi all, I am currently working on the "Identify and Respond to Children and Young People at Risk" unit for my Cert III and am having some trouble with a few questions, any help would be greatly appreciated. Question 1. When a child discloses abuse, what behaviors and reactions should you be aware of...