New business

You may use this forum for all general discussions on topics that are not covered in the above forums..
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What
GSS82

New business

Post by GSS82 » Thu Apr 29, 2021 8:29 pm

Hi all,

I am currently working in childcare in Vic and looking to start/buy a childcare business. I did a little research and found that I need to have Provider approval followed by Service approval.

I was just filling out the form for Provider approval and couldn't decide if I needed to register my company for the form purpose. because this what I want in the future to run a business under the company structure. should I apply for provider approval as a sole trader first? is it possible to change it later on to the company structure? if I register a company now then it costs money to keep it active and I am not sure how long all this process will take to get all the necessary documents before I start looking to buy/start my own business.

I am so confused and need guidance if someone can help.

Thanks

GSS82

Re: New business

Post by GSS82 » Thu May 06, 2021 8:38 am

thanks to all 112 people that visited this post but haven't had any pointers.

Butterflyblue
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Butterflyblue » Fri May 07, 2021 12:40 am

Will often check in to share experiences, knowledge, skills etc to help out people in the ECEC sector as best I can
Appreciate that others might like to read only and that's ok too
Saw that no one had answered yet, was in the process of researching to help out a stranger on the internet but these two pointers seem better as 112 people didn't have any. Read the forum usage & policies and be a little more patient...

Lilliput

Post by Lilliput » Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:17 am

Hi GSS82,

How far are u though the process now?

KenyaFuentes

Post by KenyaFuentes » Wed Feb 22, 2023 4:55 am

That's why I recommend you to contact a company of specialized business advisors. Find an organization with good reviews, such as https://www.successionresource.com/advi ... er-support. They'll conduct market research for you and help your business grow. This way, young entrepreneurs save a lot of time and energy.

jimbomo

Post by jimbomo » Mon Aug 21, 2023 2:55 am

I wish you good luck!

jamesjoy

Post by jamesjoy » Fri Dec 22, 2023 2:50 am

thank you for the info!