First of all 'Welcome to AussieChildcareNetwork.com.au'. To make sure that you have a positive experience, we ask that you please read the following guidelines before posting.
I. Aussie Childcare Network Services:
Aussie Childcare Network has the following features and you can find these options on the top menu bar:
- Articles- This contains collection of various articles on topics in early childhood learning and development, for educators, students and parents.
- Activities- A range of activities, games, art and craft, rhymes and songs and cooking activities that educators and parents can do with children from birth to 12 years.
- Printables- This has a collection of Educational Printables and Worksheets for children.
- Templates- A variety of EYLF templates for LDC, FDC and OOSH based on the current EYLF and OOSH framework and the NQS. Templates include: curriculum plans, observations, portfolios, learning stories and more.
- Forum- Free Forum Support is given to Childcare professionals, Students and parents.
- Account - Manage your Account, subscription and other user settings.
Recommended Reading: Site Features
There are various resources you can find in this website and you can use the site "Search" feature available in the top of all pages to find what you want. Make sure that you search the various sections in our site before posting your question in our Forum. Most questions asked in our forum have been answered before. By searching, you will save yourself the time that would otherwise be spent waiting for a response. You can also
III. Seeking Assistance:
If you still can't find what you want even after searching our site, then you may ask your question by creating a new topic in our Forum. Aussie Childcare Network forum gives you a chance to connect to real people with real experiences and you can get support from people around you. Please remember that those who help you, do so on a voluntary basis and please refer to our "Forum Rules & Regulations" before posting.
Recommended Reading: Where to post what and How to Post A Question (or) Create a New Topic in Forum
Please remember that PMing or emailing team members for support is against Forum rules. Support is only offered via the Forum.