Providing healthy and culturally appropriate meals

General discussions on Diploma or Advanced Diploma of Children's Services.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What

IMPORTANT: Do not post Assignment Questions in this forum. This forum is for general questions related to Diploma or Advanced Diploma in Children Services. Please refer to Diploma Assignment Support Forum for questions related to Assignments!
natalia1

Providing healthy and culturally appropriate meals

Post by natalia1 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:04 pm

i am having trouble with question 2 of a case study
a, b,c,d

Lorina

Re: Providing healthy and culturally appropriate meals

Post by Lorina » Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:51 pm

You need to give me more information... I don't have access to assignments questions only what you tell me...

:geek:,
Lorina

natalia1

Post by natalia1 » Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:10 pm

Hi Lorina, could you please help me to Match the leadership term with the correct definition.

1)Rigid, generally incompatible with shared decision making, top down focus on compliance and conformity

2)Visionary, motivating, inclusive, shared decision making

3)Matches the style of leadership to the experience and motivation of the people and context

4)Focus on collective vision, responsibilities lie with various formal and informal leaders

5)Concerned and involved with a focus on helping all team members succeed

The unswears: Hierarchical leadership, sheared leadership, transformational leadership, non hierarchical leadership, situational leadership

natalia1

Post by natalia1 » Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:58 pm

1)Rigid, generally incompatible with shared decision making, top down focus on compliance and conformity (Hierarchical leadership)

2)Visionary, motivating, inclusive, shared decision making (non hierarchical leadership)

3)Matches the style of leadership to the experience and motivation of the people and context (situational leadership)

4)Focus on collective vision, responsibilities lie with various formal and informal leaders (sheared leadership)

5)Concerned and involved with a focus on helping all team members succeed (transformational leadership)