chcpr502d

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
silvana2009
Participator
Participator

chcpr502d

Post by silvana2009 » Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:52 pm

what this mean
'the practitioner's belief system will influence the way they see and intract with children

Lorina

Re: chcpr502d

Post by Lorina » Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:36 pm

Hey Silvana,

With this question you need to think about how you as a teacher will engage and interact with children... Think about your experiences, how you interact with children based on their development, their child's interest and likes etc... Write up your response so I can check it out....

Cheers :geek:,
L.A

silvana2009
Participator
Participator

Post by silvana2009 » Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:33 pm

do you think this is good or iam on wrong track

This is how we each have our own ideas and values that influence and guide us in making decisions or interacting with children. These ideas and beliefs have come from areas such as your family, your training etc and we use them without realising sometimes eg you may believe children need a dummy as this was normal in your family whereas another person would be anti-using one. You may feel it is important for children to learn to write at a young age as your family placed importance on this but other practitioners would prefer to use playdough to strengthen children's fingers. How I observe and plan for a child may be very different to how someone else does. I come from a Montessori background so how I see what a child is doing and plan for it and how I interect with a child is very much in keeping with what I have learnt & studied. Someone else may view things very differently .Even 2 people from 2 different cultural backgrounds may plan differently.

kessie

Post by kessie » Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:43 pm

Silvana, you have just copied word for word what I have said to explain this to another member. This was used as an explanation only it is not an answer. You need to think of your own from that explanation and stop just trying to do this an easy way.

kessie

Post by kessie » Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:46 pm

And reading the rest of your answer you have taken from Fefe and have even added how you have come from a Montessori background as Fefe has. Unbelievable!

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:41 pm

Hey Silvana,

Kessie is right... I remember that I have also mentioned to you to read the forum rules before posting up assignment questions... Please make sure that when asking a question, you need to add your responses and understandings to it without copying and pasting. Also,If you're trying to get answers without any of your own contribution then this support forum is not for you...

IMPORTANT: Please become familiar with the forum rules for assignment questions before your next post... If you continue to ignore the rules then we have no option then to add your posts into moderation queue...

Here are some helpful info for you to read:

1) Assignment Tips and Strategies

2) Speakers of Languages Other Than English

3) Forum Rules for Assignment Questions

Cheers :geek:,
L.A

fchaudari76
Scholar
Scholar

Post by fchaudari76 » Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:00 pm

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr