CHCIC512A - Brochure On Child With Additional Needs

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
Curly74

CHCIC512A - Brochure On Child With Additional Needs

Post by Curly74 » Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:31 pm

Hi all....

I just found out that my teacher saying this assessment is due on this monday!!! I wasnt happy about this... But what can I do... Do it over this weekend!!! :D :?

the question is
2. The above research is to be used to prepare a 2-page brochure that could be given to staff to outline key information in relation to your selected disability. This needs to be presented in a concise, clear and attractive format

So how do I know what is it look like??

As I am working on deaf child as it give me good opporunity to do this assessment as I have one deaf child at centre I working ;)

So can anyone help me out to give me some example what it look like??

thanks guys

Curly
Last edited by Lorina on Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: topic heading has been edited

rikkay85

Re: CHCIC512A - Brochure On Child With Additional Needs

Post by rikkay85 » Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:28 pm

Go look at other brochure what would you keep and what would you change. A brochure should be visually pleasing to the eye not to much information and all the important aspect eg how access resource useful website etc. Stay away from light colours with text to hard to read. Go to the AUSLAN website. Hope that helps