CHCECE023 Analyse Information to Inform Learning

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
EMCG2

CHCECE023 Analyse Information to Inform Learning

Post by EMCG2 » Thu May 30, 2019 7:53 pm

Goodevening,
I am currently doing my Diploma, I have had to create 1 Learning Outcome for a video that I watched. After viewing the video I chos LO 3, Children have a strong sense of wellbeing. After-viewing the video I could see from my observations that Jasmine would benifit from having further planned experiences involving fine motor skills.

The next question was to develop 3 planned activities to support the child to achieve your chosen learning outcome?

My activities I planned were:
1. Golf Tee Hammering
2. Shape and Pattern Tracing
3. Laces and Weaving

From there the next question was.

In your planned experiences, show how in each activity how you have considered the following:

1. Intentional Teaching
2. Modelling
3. The Learning Environment

What would be the best way to answer this question please. Not sure how to start. Should I simply explain the whole activity when, where, how, why etc.

Thanks

mah

Re: CHCECE023 Analyse Information to Inform Learning

Post by mah » Sat May 16, 2020 11:31 pm

how can i ensure assessment methods and tools consider assessment principles?