Inspire Education - Sparkling Stars Resources

General discussions on Certificate 3 and Certificate 4 in Children's Services and Childcare Traineeship FAQs.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What

IMPORTANT: Do not post Assignment Questions in this forum. This forum is for general questions related to Certificate 3. Please refer to Cert 3 Assignment Support Forum for questions related to Assignments!
crios39

Re: Inspire Education - Sparkling Stars Resources

Post by crios39 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:47 pm

meenaljain wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:34 pm
hi there
is anyone who can help me in letting know how can i access the sparkling stars website?
I am unable to login.It said Access denied.

thanks
hey,
May you contact the administrator visits at the contact page and grab an email or fill the contact with your this issues share with them snapshot with proper user name don't share your password hope you understand...

Thanks

mohammadrahim

Re: Inspire Education - Sparkling Stars Resources

Post by mohammadrahim » Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:33 am

carolann wrote:
Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:53 pm
I studied with Inspire - have completed my course but am awaiting results.

http://compliantlearningresources.com.a ... -login.php takes you to the main log in site for the Sparkling Stars resources. I did just check it and your'e right you can access it!?

Message the course tutor or assessors via the Hub and they should get back to you - I did download most of the resources from the Sparkling Stars site - if you let me know what documents you need I may have blank copies I can email (is this allowed Lorina?)
Hi Carolann, Ik it has been quite long time but is it possible if you email the documents you have mentioned to me!! I would really appreciate it. Many thanks!!!. xoxo