Inspire Education - Sparkling Stars Resources

General discussions on Certificate 3 and Certificate 4 in Children's Services and Childcare Traineeship FAQs.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What

IMPORTANT: Do not post Assignment Questions in this forum. This forum is for general questions related to Certificate 3. Please refer to Cert 3 Assignment Support Forum for questions related to Assignments!
KR8183
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:11 am

Inspire Education - Sparkling Stars Resources

Post by KR8183 » Sun Nov 20, 2016 3:11 pm

Hi just wondering if anyone else is studying with inspire education?

If so have your tried accessing the Sparkling Stars resource website?

I cannot access it and need it to finish my assignment!!

Kat


User avatar
Lorina
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 13149
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:36 am

Re: Inspire Education - Sparkling Stars Resources

Post by Lorina » Sun Nov 20, 2016 3:33 pm

I'm sorry I can't help!

Is there anything you particular need and I may be able to help...

:geek:,
Lorina

KR8183
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:11 am

Re: Inspire Education - Sparkling Stars Resources

Post by KR8183 » Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:01 pm

For the case studies it says to access the Sparkling Stars Childcare Centre resource but the site is not working.

I was wondering if anyone else was having this issue of if it was just me?

I have tried 3 different computers

User avatar
Lorina
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 13149
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:36 am

Re: Inspire Education - Sparkling Stars Resources

Post by Lorina » Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:59 pm

Very frustrating!

Maybe you should contact Inspire and let them know...

:geek:,
Lorina

User avatar
carolann
Participator
Participator
Posts: 20
Joined: Sat May 14, 2016 11:47 pm

Re: Inspire Education - Sparkling Stars Resources

Post by carolann » Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:53 pm

I studied with Inspire - have completed my course but am awaiting results.

http://compliantlearningresources.com.a ... -login.php takes you to the main log in site for the Sparkling Stars resources. I did just check it and your'e right you can access it!?

Message the course tutor or assessors via the Hub and they should get back to you - I did download most of the resources from the Sparkling Stars site - if you let me know what documents you need I may have blank copies I can email (is this allowed Lorina?)

xoxo
Newbie
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:39 pm

Re: Inspire Education - Sparkling Stars Resources

Post by xoxo » Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:40 pm

Me too! Will have to message and find out. I'm needing the excursion case study for workplace health and safety module

User avatar
Lorina
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 13149
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:36 am

Re: Inspire Education - Sparkling Stars Resources

Post by Lorina » Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:09 pm

carolann wrote:QR_BBPOST if you let me know what documents you need I may have blank copies I can email (is this allowed Lorina?)

Yes, it's fine! I understand how hard it is to get these Sparkling Stars resources!

Thanks for that!

:geek:,
Lorina

xoxo
Newbie
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:39 pm

Re: Inspire Education - Sparkling Stars Resources

Post by xoxo » Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:53 pm

Im currently doing the first case study for the workplace health and study unit. I'm needing the Sparkling Stars policy and procedures

xoxo
Newbie
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:39 pm

Re: Inspire Education - Sparkling Stars Resources

Post by xoxo » Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:36 pm

and the menu for case study 2

User avatar
carolann
Participator
Participator
Posts: 20
Joined: Sat May 14, 2016 11:47 pm

Re: Inspire Education - Sparkling Stars Resources

Post by carolann » Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:06 pm

Documents emailed - looking back over my work on that unit the Sparkling Stars Policies and Procedures arent very comprehensive - i negotiated to start my placement very early on and so was able to use their policies and procedures to supplement what was missing.

Good luck and just post here or DM me if you need anything else!

User avatar
Lorina
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 13149
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:36 am

Re: Inspire Education - Sparkling Stars Resources

Post by Lorina » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:44 pm

[ref]carolann[/ref],

Thanks for sharing!

:geek:,
Lorina

MelH
Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber
Posts: 28
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:16 pm

Re: Inspire Education - Sparkling Stars Resources

Post by MelH » Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:38 pm

carolann wrote:I studied with Inspire - have completed my course but am awaiting results.

http://compliantlearningresources.com.a ... -login.php takes you to the main log in site for the Sparkling Stars resources. I did just check it and your'e right you can access it!?

Message the course tutor or assessors via the Hub and they should get back to you - I did download most of the resources from the Sparkling Stars site - if you let me know what documents you need I may have blank copies I can email (is this allowed Lorina?)
Hi there Carolann, I too am having trouble, is there any way you could email me what you have please?

Sumairi
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:32 pm

Re: Inspire Education - Sparkling Stars Resources

Post by Sumairi » Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:35 pm

Hello,
is there anyone who can help me in letting know how can i access the sparkling stars website?I am unable to login.It sayd Access denied.
thank you

j3ss1e
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:20 am

Re: Inspire Education - Sparkling Stars Resources

Post by j3ss1e » Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:14 am

Where on earth are the policies and Procedures for this case study 3 The one that regards Isaac?

bren3161
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu May 10, 2018 11:55 am

Re: Inspire Education - Sparkling Stars Resources

Post by bren3161 » Fri May 11, 2018 9:34 am

hi all im after some help with isac and trangs question

bokkie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:37 am

Re: Inspire Education - Sparkling Stars Resources

Post by bokkie » Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:19 am

Hi i have the same

problem

bokkie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:37 am

Re: Inspire Education - Sparkling Stars Resources

Post by bokkie » Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:23 am

Hi i have called them and still waiting for them to come back to me will send you a link

urwa2616
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:36 pm

Re: Inspire Education - Sparkling Stars Resources

Post by urwa2616 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:55 pm

carolann wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:06 pm
Documents emailed - looking back over my work on that unit the Sparkling Stars Policies and Procedures arent very comprehensive - i negotiated to start my placement very early on and so was able to use their policies and procedures to supplement what was missing.

Good luck and just post here or DM me if you need anything else!
Hi carolann
i was also having trouble in accessing the sparkling star website
i am also doing my first case study can you email me those templates too please
thanks in advance :angel:

Chloe Lee
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:28 pm

Re: Inspire Education - Sparkling Stars Resources

Post by Chloe Lee » Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:19 pm

urwa2616 wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:55 pm
carolann wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:06 pm
Documents emailed - looking back over my work on that unit the Sparkling Stars Policies and Procedures arent very comprehensive - i negotiated to start my placement very early on and so was able to use their policies and procedures to supplement what was missing.

Good luck and just post here or DM me if you need anything else!
Hi carolann
i was also having trouble in accessing the sparkling star website
i am also doing my first case study can you email me those templates too please
thanks in advance :angel:
Hi
How'd your experience so far in the Diploma course offered by Inspire institute , I'm about to enroll in their diploma too. Thank you.

meenaljain
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:28 pm

Re: Inspire Education - Sparkling Stars Resources

Post by meenaljain » Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:34 pm

hi there
is anyone who can help me in letting know how can i access the sparkling stars website?
I am unable to login.It said Access denied.

thanks

Post Reply