RE: CHCCN302B-Provide care for children

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
NikkiSkye

RE: CHCCN302B-Provide care for children

Post by NikkiSkye » Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:51 pm

Hi,

This forum had been a fantastic help to me throughout my course, however I havent been able to find anything yet to help with a particular question.Just looking for a point in the right direction. Any help is muchly appreciated.The question is:
# List the range of self help skills you would expect a 2 year old to have a discuss whether a cultural background can have an influence on these self help skills. Explain your answer.

Thanks in advance,
:)

Lorina

Re: RE: CHCCN302B-Provide care for children

Post by Lorina » Thu May 03, 2012 3:55 pm

So first of all you"ll have to come up with a list of 2 yr olds self help skills... just google it... It's basically things like packing away, feeding themselves, putting on own hat, washing hands etc. When thinking about other cultures some children may not be able to do all these things for themselves... for e.g. Self feeding. In many cultures the child gets fed from a parent until 3 yrs of age etc.