HLTWHS001

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
catnap
Helper
Helper

HLTWHS001

Post by catnap » Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:18 pm

Hi Lorina,
Don't worry about previous post, as I have now completed that one. I am not sure on this one, so hope you can help?
This is a long question, but I have attempted to answer some of it....
Q: During consultation about health and safety a group of employees indentify a number of issues that have not been previously taken in to consideration.
This issues they feel should be acted upon. What should management do to handle such issues and how should they provide feedback to employees about their contribution?
(180 words)
Here's what I wrote so far......If an employee has a concern they should raise the issues with their committee or WHS rep. so they can seek a resolution with management. This will ensure management can put in place controls to prevent future issues. When an employee has an issue it should be recorded and submitted to management. Not sure how to answer the rest of the question about how should management handle the issues and provide feedback ect.
A very special thank you to you for all the assistance before the forum closes in Jan. I will be completed my cert. by end of Jan. Well done to you and a million thanks for your guidance.
Cheers :)