CHCPRT001 Identify and respond to children ... Qu. 9A

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
GiniP

CHCPRT001 Identify and respond to children ... Qu. 9A

Post by GiniP » Thu Mar 04, 2021 7:39 pm

Hello,

I am having a mental block ... I'm trying to find 2 statutory policies that relate to the job role of early years childhood educator and explain those. My answer was:

1. Make sure (as much as possible) that children are cared for to reach their full potential.

2. Identify and address risks to a child's wellbeing and give appropriate support, protection, or care.

3. Recognise the importance of families to children

https://www.education.nsw.gov.au/teachi ... procedures

My trainer wants me to write about 2 statutory policies relating to my job role instead, like health & safety. It sound so easy, but I can't find the info online.

Also, within the same unit (CHCPRT001), question 2 B, I am asked for relevant key requirements in child protection legislation across all states/territories, for example " Children should be safe and secure." What I found is 1. best interest of the child, 2. early intervention and 3. the participation of children and young people in decision making process. Am I on the right track, please?

Thanks so much! :)