CHCORG303A My role as a Student whilst on Practicum and in class

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
taboomdeay

CHCORG303A My role as a Student whilst on Practicum and in class

Post by taboomdeay » Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:49 pm

Hi.

I am a little stuck on a couple of questions I have to do. I have a few ideas for the answers but not sure.

Q. Interests, knowledge and abilities I have in participating and fulfilling my role as a student whilst on Practicum and in class including my knowledge and skills in following practices and procedures within the structure of an organisation.

Would this be like nappy changing routines. Following the childcare nappy changing policies? Food handling at meal times? Using tongs? I am not too sure on this.

MODULE: CHCORG303A Participate effectively in the work environment

catchmeifucan
Coach
Coach

Re: CHCORG303A My role as a Student whilst on Practicum and in class

Post by catchmeifucan » Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:24 pm

Hi Taras,
" following practices and procedures within the structure of an organisation"

This is referring to following the Policies and Procedures of the centre. Like you said following specific procedures such as nappy changing etc. Typically while at work placement they will let you know what to do and the right procedures to follow.