CHCECE012 Support children to connect with their world

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
Jesspryor
Participator
Participator

CHCECE012 Support children to connect with their world

Post by Jesspryor » Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:31 pm

1. Create three experiences that encourage children to connect to their environment. At least one experience should be indoors and one outdoors. For each of the three experiences, provide the information outlined in the following table.

Experience 1 :
What the experience addresses: Recycling and waste reduction Natural materials and the environment Plants and/or gardening
Age of children

Number of children in the group

Description or photo of the experience
Which part of the NQS, EYLF or service policy you are focusing on
Discussion details

How you plan to introduce the experience

What you plan to discuss

What you plan to do

How you plan to model your value of the environment

How the children can communicate this experience to their families

Can someone please help? i dont really get what i have to do here as there is 3 of these whole tables and theres 4 collums going down so one for each of the top categories in the bold! if someone could just give me an example for it and i can change it to my own once i get what it means or something? that would be so appreciated please!

Jesspryor
Participator
Participator

Re: CHCECE012 Support children to connect with their world

Post by Jesspryor » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:17 pm

Anyone???

Lorina

Re: CHCECE012 Support children to connect with their world

Post by Lorina » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:49 pm

Ok so you need to come up with an experience for each point above, maybe something like:

Recycling and waste reduction - creating recyclable paper from paper scraps, having a compost bin for food scraps etc.
Natural materials and the environment - using leaves, shells, rocks, pebbles, sticks etc. for counting, sorting, classifying etc.
Plants and/or gardening - creating a veggie patch or adding indoor plants to the inside environment

Hope this gives you an idea!

:geek:,
Lorina