CHCECE009 - Action Plan Using The EYLF

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
chookie

CHCECE009 - Action Plan Using The EYLF

Post by chookie » Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:16 am

Hi , I have this project that I am to do but I am unsure of the action plan that is used whether it is meaning a Quality Improvement Plan? I have come up with this but I am still unsure? Its meant to be a table

Project 1
CHCECE009
Create an action plan, using the learning framework that outlines how your service will provide children with opportunities to maximise their potential and develop a foundation for future success. Collaborate with your supervisor or lead educator. Use the principles, practices and outcomes table to guide your action plan:

a ) Principles
• Secure, respectful and reciprocal relationships
• Partnerships
• High expectations and equity
• Respect for diversity
• Ongoing learning and reflective practice

b ) Practices
• Holistic approaches
• Responsiveness to children
• Learning through play
• Intentional teaching
• Learning environments
• Cultural competence
• Continuity of learning and transitions
• Assessment for learning

c ) Outcomes
• Children have a strong sense of identity
• Children are connected to and contribute to their world
• Children have a strong sense of wellbeing
• Children are confident and involved learners
• Children are effective communicators

PRINCIPLES What outcome or goal do we seek? How will we get this outcome? (Steps) Success measure Timelines
Secure, respectful and reciprocal relationships
Partnerships
High expectations and equity
Respect for diversity
Ongoing learning and reflective practice

PRACTICES What outcome or goal do we seek? How will we get this outcome? (Steps) Success measure Timelines
Holistic approaches
Learning through play
Responsiveness to children
Intentional teaching
Learning environments
Cultural competence
Continuity of learning and transitions
Assessment for learning

Lorina

Re: CHCECE009 - Action Plan Using The EYLF

Post by Lorina » Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:21 am

No I dont think this is referring to a Quality Improvement Plan, it sounds as if you just need to add strategies on how you will implement the Principles, Practices and Outcomes for the children in the centre. For your response you added you just included each of the principles, practices and learning outcomes within the EYLF, rather you need to provide strategies on what you will do for the children to maximise their success under each principle, practice and outcome.

The following may help:

Understanding The EYLF

:geek;,
Lorina